Friday, September 3, 2010

Me Time and The Best Romantic Novel Ever

For mom's it isn't always easy for us to find 'Me Time'. But when I do I love to read, I loved 'Eat. Pray. Love' the book was amazing! The movie was great - I love Julia Roberts!

But when I finished 'Eat. Pray. Love.' I was devastated - now what do I read? And if I don't find something quick my moments of 'me time' will vanish because I have nothing to do! Well, I was recommended the most amazing book! It is absolutely fabulous and if you enjoyed books like Eat Pray Love, The Notebook, The English Patient' or any other romantic travel novels, then you will devour 'Overland', it is by far the best romantic novel I have read thus far!

This is a story of a couple engaged to be married until she calls it off as she heads overland to Nepal! Danny Benson, who is just finishing up med school receives the letter from his fiance calling it off and he decides to go after her, and ends up on a journey he never dreamed of.

You just have to go pick it up! Tell everyone Krysten said so!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Family: Mind, Body and Spirit | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL